Color: Black 2.0
- SANITIZE AND CHARGE: PhoneSoap 2.0 safely kills 99.99 percent of germs by utilizing bacteria-zapping UV rays
- BANISH BACTERIA: The UV-C light used by the PhoneSoap 2.0 is scientifically proven to banish bacteria found on everything from door knobs, toilet seats, toilet handles, and dirty laundry
- FITS AND CHARGES ALMOST ANY PHONE: With inner dimensions of 6.8 L x 3.74 W x 0.78 H (inches), PhoneSoap 2.0 fits some of the largest phones available, like the new iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S8, Pixel 2 XL
- JOIN THE CLEAN REVOLUTION: The PhoneSoap 2.0 system disinfects your phone in about 10 minutes, and is the original phone sanitizer and charger combo
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL: PhoneSoap's revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC's Shark Tank and the Discovery Channel
Details: Here's why you need PhoneSoap 2.0: All the germs you touch you transfer to our phone. While you wash our hands regularly, you almost never wash your phone. On average, a cell phone is 18x dirtier than a public restroom. In fact, 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal matter on them. Germs and bacteria can grow and thrive on our phones because they are always warm and they are stored in dark places. While some germs are good for you, the bacteria found on your phone is the type you do not want to come in contact with daily. PhoneSoap is proud to be the first and only cell phone charger that disinfects your phone while also charging your phone. Now you can augment your daily charge with a sanitizing process. With PhoneSoap, a charged phone is a cleaned phone. PhoneSoap 2.0 Sanitizer and Phone Charger's inner dimensions are (in inches) 6.8 L x 3.74 W x 0.78 H. That means almost any phone can fit inside--including the new Pixel 2 XL, iPhone X, and iPhone 8 Plus. It doesn't matter if your phone is an Apple or an Android device--if it fits inside, it will get sanitized. Inside your PhoneSoap 2.0, you will find two UVC lights and reflective paint to wrap the light completely around your device. When you close the lid on your PhoneSoap, the UV lights start automatically and run for roughly 10 minutes. A blue light glowing through the lightning bolt signifies your phone is being cleaned/sanitized. When the sanitizing process is done, the UV lights and the blue glow shut of automatically. You can remove your phone or keep it inside while you charge. To charge your phone, plug your phone's charging cable into the USB port in the back of the PhoneSoap, and thread it through a hole in the bottom of the device to the inner sanitizing space. Plug it into your phone to start charging. You can sanitize your phone inside with or without your case on. If you use a case, we recommend placing your phone and case inside regularly and removing the case once a month for a separate sanitizing session.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.8 x 2.3 inches