Brand: Fifth & Eco
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Our premium wooden toothbrushes are made with natural bamboo and vegan glue which makes them a biodegradable toothbrush. The low impact packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is recyclable. Reduce your plastic footprint with Fifth & Eco!
- CHARCOAL INFUSED BRISTLES: This bamboo toothbrush with soft bristle is perfect for sensitive teeth and gums ensuring a fantastic clean with every use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: These smooth, plant based handles of the wood toothbrush are easy to grip and comfortable.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends only brushing your teeth with a soft-bristled toothbrush. If you are looking for a bamboo toothbrush with medium bristles we guarantee you will be happy with the clean you get from our natural bamboo toothbrushes. If not, we will refund your money.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: You'll love this premium eco toothbrush with its charcoal bristles. If you don't, simply return it to us for a hassle-free, full refund.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Fifth & Eco
Details: Whether you have mastered zero waste or are just beginning to reduce your plastic footprint, bamboo toothbrushes are a great way to live a little bit greener. In the USA alone, almost one billion plastic toothbrushes are discarded annually, finding their way to landfills and our oceans. At Fifth & Eco, our mission is to deliver low impact products that allow everyone to reduce their plastic footprint. We care about our environment, so our first product is a sustainable solution to good hygiene. With WHITENING CHARCOAL, SOFT BRISTLES, and a WOODEN TOOTHBRUSH HANDLE, all wrapped up in one low waste bamboo toothbrush. You can rest easy knowing that you're using a cruelty free, eco friendly product that as good for you as it is the ecosystem. The extra soft bristles are safe for gum sensitivity, children, and babies. You’ll find the eco friendly toothbrushes comfortable, and the activated charcoal effective at gentle yet thorough cleaning. If you don’t, simply contact us for a full refund. We recommend that you rinse your toothbrush in warm water prior to its first use, rubbing the bristles with your thumb. Rinse and air-dry the brush each time after you brush your teeth. Although the bamboo handle is naturally water-resistant, we recommend storing it in a holder that does not allow water to pool at the bottom. Dispose of your vegan friendly toothbrush confidently knowing that the bamboo handle will biodegrade. You may also compost the bamboo handle. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends only brushing your teeth with a soft-bristled toothbrush which is why we do not offer bamboo toothbrushes with medium bristles or hard bristles. The ADA also recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months for effective cleaning. We've included a bamboo toothbrush set of 4 of our super soft natural bamboo toothbrushes for a superb clean, all year long. Available in 4 packs and 8 packs for adults and children, they make a great eco friendly gift for women and men too!
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches