TSA Approved Cable Luggage Locks
- MOST DURABLE TSA RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED LOCK. Forge locks are designed from the ground up to be the toughest luggage locks around. Our special alloy lock bodies, tightly braided and sheathed steel cables, hardened steel cable lock ends as well as patented internal mechanisms can take such a pounding that we back our product up with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can find a way to break these locks, we’ll gladly refund or replace them.
- EASY TO SET 3 DIGIT COMBINATION. Our combination locks have an easy to use lever mechanism to set the combination. Simply set the locks to the factory default combination of 0-0-0, flip the lever with a pen and enter your personal combination. The combination can also be changed as many times as you like. Never worry about accidently changing your lock to the wrong combination or your combination being changed during rough handling.
- SECURITY WITH THE FLEXIBILITY OF A CABLE LOCK. Cable locks can handle situations that normal lock shackles simply can’t. Our lock’s cable is thin enough to thread through all standard sized zippers and hard case lock holes but strong enough to protect your belongings. At a length of 4 in from end to end and an internal looped length of 1.5 in when locked, our cable offers the flexibility to secure nearly any suitcase, hard case, gun case, etc. on the market.
- ALWAYS RELOCKED, ALWAYS PROTECTED. Most TSA locks on the market do not need to be re-locked by a TSA agent after their inspection is completed. With our TSA luggage lock, the agent has to re-lock your suitcase to remove their key. With Forge you never worry about your suitcase locks being left open again.
- MANY USES WITH LOTS OF VARIETY. Forge travel locks can be used on a wide variety of items besides suitcases or luggage. These locks can be used on a briefcase, gym locker, purse, backpack or laptop bag.