Color: Old Version
- Machine quality wash whenever and wherever you want
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules efficiently clean clothes in minutes
- Durable microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU; doubles as a dry-bag
- Lightest and smallest washing machine in the world at only 5 oz.
- Great for holidays, backpacking, business trips, camping, outdoor adventures, boats, emergency power outages, and small apartments
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Details: Weighing less than 5 oz., the Scrubba Wash Bag is the lightest and most compact "washing machine" in the world, enabling you to wash clothes wherever and whenever you want for free. The Scrubba is a packing essential for travelers and campers who want to pack lighter and cleaner, save money, and enjoy travel without the hassle of finding a laundromat. Scrubba is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. Simply drop clothes in the Scrubba and add water and detergent. Seal the dry-bag style closure and open the side valve to release excess air. Grip circles on the exterior prevent the Scrubba from slipping while you rub the bag and activate the hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules that perform the work. Scrubba efficiently cleans your clothes in minutes and provides a machine quality wash. When finished, the Scrubba folds down to a compact size small enough to take anywhere. Great for business trips, outdoor adventures, backpacking trips, boats, emergency preparedness, or even for those without laundry machines at home. Volume of the bag is 3 gallons, but optimal washing volume is 1 gallon when filled with clothes. Doubles as a dry-bag. Made of durable, microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU with a transparent window to see washing and filling levels. A portion of the proceeds from Scrubba sales go towards providing clean drinking water in areas of the world with those in need.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 6.9 x 1.1 inches